Secrets of manicure
My master of manicure is a charming woman! It not only qualitatively does the work, but also shares sometimes cunnings about which only the professional can know ... Its councils inspire and help my hands to look ideally, even when there is no time to come into interior on procedure.
With pleasure I share recommendations that helped me to learn how to make a spectacular, but Simple manicure. I will be glad if they will be a pleasant discovery for our readers!
Secrets of manicure
- If you hold your nails in Vinegar Before applying the base or nail polish, the manicure will last much longer.
- So that the newly applied varnish quickly dried, dip your hands into Ice water. Saving reception!
- When it is difficult to open a bottle of nail polish, I always use this technique. Turn the varnish and place it in warm water for a few minutes. Will open with ease!
- Scotch tape - a great tool that will help create a unique pattern on the nails.
- Cutting a figured template from foil, you can make a unique manicure! A few simple steps ...
- French manicure Can be done without the help of a master, if you use such an elastic band.
- With the help of foil and a small stamp such a pattern on the nails can be created at home!
- Manicure in speckles is easy to do, using a hairpin.
- Smart idea for manicure! Foil will help decorate your nails no worse than in the salon.
- Old, thick or dried nail polish can be used for different purposes. Here are a few ideas that captivated me!
Using colored nail polish, you can put the shoes in order and update the sole of the shoes.
Lacquer is best suited for sealing envelopes and attaching crystals to the gift box!
The worn out headphones can be painted, having applied a varnish of different colors. They look wonderful!
Idea for decorating a flower pot with water and lacquer! Drip a couple drops of different colored varnishes in the water, dip a pot into it. Amazing design is ready!
Idea for the design of a hat with the use of nail polish.
Decorate or remake the old frame of sunglasses will also help the lacquer!
When I learn something new, always try to share with close friends! If you like these tips, show them to your friends. Beautiful manicure - a woman's medicine against a bad mood!