How to tie a crochet
I regret very much that I did not learn to knitCrochet ... but my grandmother knows how to do it! When I offered her a magical idea - to tie a rug that would glow in the dark, she immediately set to work. In 2 days the rug was ready, and my admiration reached the highest mark.
such Round mat Decorate the hallway, living room or bedroom, it will be cozy to shine, creating a festive mood. LED cord consumes a minimum of electricity and is completely safe, the carpet will successfully replace the night lamp!
How to tie a rug
You will need
- Led cord (6 m)
- Large hook for knitting
- Coil of ribbon textile yarn
- Start knitting with 8 bars without a crochet and put them in a ring. The next row is tied in 2 stitches without a crochet in each loop of the previous row. Now add to the design of the cord.
- The mat can be made of any size, it all depends on the length of the LED cord!
- The first several rows of knitting in the above scheme.
- Try to knit as much as possible freely, then you do not have to add many loops. If you need to add loops, tie one between the pillars of the previous row.
- When the cord with illumination is finished, bind a pair of columns without a crochet without a cord.
- Grandmother said that the process of knitting was easy for her: I wanted to see the result as soon as possible!
- Then tie two half-columns (1 per column) to create a beautiful and accurate fillet.
- Carpet, Will be an excellent gift. He just can not not like it!
- Fix the end of knitting. For this purpose a large needle or hook is suitable.
- surprise! How great it is from inside ...
- Soft LED light fascinates. This mat liked my son so much!
- You can use a colored LED cord, then the product will be even more spectacular.
- Even the dog could not resist the magic of the shining carpet ...
I find this idea beautiful! I hope you got my inspiration. If you can not learn how to crochet like me, you can suggest this idea to an experienced needlewoman ... share the beauty with your friends by showing them this article!