My dad was very fond of home plants, them inOur house has always been full. A huge dracaena, a cactus that is older than me, ficus, a lot of milk of different sizes and even a small chili pepper in a pot ...
If he knew about this delightful idea, he would immediately make something like that! Such a bookcase will be dear to any person who grows a home garden with love.
Bookcase for flowers
You will need
- 9 identical pots for flowerpots
- Pipe cutter
- Glue for metal
- copper pipes
- 36 copper tees (suitable for pipe diameters)
- 8 copper two-barrel bends 90 ° (suitable for pipe diameters)
- 8 copper pipe clamps
- 16 screws
- Measure the diameter of the pots that will decorate themselves with a shelf. Divide the copper pipe into 4 parts according to the outer diameter of the pot.
- Connect the pipe parts into a rectangle using copper tees and special glue.
- Everything is clear! Stand for the pot is ready.
- Connect the copper rectangles to each other.
- Get these stairs! At the end of each ladder, install the tees by turning them upwards.
- Connect the stairs with each other - Flower shelf made by own hands, Almost ready! The distance between the stairs should be 30-40 cm.
- decisive moment! The shelf is ideally suited to the size of the window. It remains only to install a stand for flowers, using copper clamps for fastening pipes.
- This stand for vegetation became the object of my dreams. Convenient, compact and what an inspiring look!
- Another option is a wonderful shelf-stand, which perfectly fits even in a very small corner. The excess water from the pots will drain into the bottles!
Process of work on a wonderful flower standYou can see it by opening this video. For the sake of such an impressive result it is worth trying! Due to the fact that the pipes are connected by means of glue, labor is facilitated at times ...
I like people who are not indifferent to plants. A piece of wildlife in the house creates an atmosphere of appeasement, the home garden so pleases the eye! Show your friends this idea of decorating windows with plants, it will be great if they appreciate it too.