Dome house with own hands
Eskimo needles, Chukchi yarangas, Kazakh yurts, Indian wigwams, modern binshells - this is an incomplete list of dwellings that scientists have recognized as the most cozy and eco-friendly.
Recently, more and more popular Round houses. Build them more often from inexpensive materials that do not harm the environment. One of such houses was built by a talented musician and photographer - Arkin Arin.
Domed house with their own hands
- The construction of the house began with the layout of the site.
- With the help of a special compass the round shape of the walls of the house was maintained to create a dome.
- For the construction, local inexpensive materials were used.
- The foundation of the house was ready in 6 weeks.
- A few more weeks it took to add a ladder, pond, masonry and furniture.
- Now Steve travels a lot, and his house is often empty. He gives his home to travelers for a modest fee, so that during his absence someone cares for the plants and maintains cleanliness.
Dome houses - it's really cheap, fast and convenient. Architects all over the world believe that these houses are the future. Because they are the most durable and energy-saving.
If you liked this article about an unusual construction idea, share your inspiration with your friends!