What to do in case of an accident
To be inside a sinking machine - A scene from a thriller, you do not want to take part in it. Such cases are quite rare, but to know what to do in such a situation, it is necessary for every motorist.
What to do when a crash
- As soon as the realization that the car is flying into the water has come, unfasten safety belt!! This trick will save precious seconds.
- Get out of the door Possibly until the water reaches the seat level. If this has already happened, most likely, the door will jam.
- If the door is stuck, you need to get out through the window. Do not try to break the windshield: do not waste your time! To improve safety in collisions it is made from a triplex. Side windows It's possible to break it, but it's not worth making a fist or a leg.
Use a sharp object, for example, a removable headrest pin. Hit the center of the window. As soon as the flow of water rushes into the salon, take a deep breath and get out of the car.
- If the window could not be broken, do not despair.It's worth it: there is still hope to be saved. Try to open the door, waiting for the water to completely flood the cabin. Experts say that the door is easier to open when the pressure is from the outside and from the inside alike.
- Getting out of the car, swim in the direction of the rising bubbles: it's easier to navigate.
Remember that only self-control and clarity of action will help you get out of a dangerous alteration. The more panic, the less likely to remain alive.
Be careful on the roads, dear motorists, not a nail, nor a wand to you! And do not forget to share this article with your friends.