Remaking old furniture
If you have old Soviet furniture, youHave a real treasure! It can be changed beyond recognition by using fantasy and the simplest materials. Just look what happened to these people with golden hands: second-hand interior items did not find out ...
Seeing these updates, I remembered that I have an old cabinet in the garage. I will certainly reanimate it!
Alteration of old furniture
- Soviet wall Will look quite different if you repaint it!
- A great idea for the wardrobe in the hallway. The furniture of those times is very roomy!
- The sideboard turns into a fireplace! This idea fascinated me.
- Of course, she did not expect such a result, repainting the wall! Looks excellent, only the old glass indicates the venerable age of the furniture.
- A simple way to make a racks of racks: all the things in their places.
- The second life of old furniture can be more interesting than the previous one! It is worth giving her one more chance.
- What a flight of fantasy! Really stylishly turned out.
- Remaking of Soviet furniture Can be a great hobby!
- The original chair, which turned out to be a real junk.
- How exquisitely it turned out! And the bedside table and begged for trash ...
- Old man does not know ... never tired of admiring people who know how to create something amazing with their own hands!
- Color changes everything! I will not refuse such azure chest ...
- An excellent solution - to use mirrors for alteration.
- Comfortable and very nice ottoman from an old bedside table!
- I remember we had such a folding table. What a pity that we threw it away ...
- That's what a wonderful mirror came from the old window frame. I want to show this wonderful transformation to all the familiar owners of the old furniture!
I hope these illustrative examples have convinced you not to rush to throw out furniture that has served many years. What an exciting and noble occupation - to breathe new life into it!