It would seem that with an abundance of modern detergents House cleaning Should turn into a real holiday. Nevertheless household chemicals oh how expensive! Besides, some people are allergic to detergents or just a personal prejudice against the products of the chemical industry.
"so simple!" Offers to your attention 10 brilliant tips for guiding Cleanliness in the house. Simple means, which are at hand at each hostess, will help significantly ease the cleaning and will allow you to significantly save your family budget.
- Remove stains of rust from tile will help the usual table vinegar. Put it on the soiled areas and wait a few minutes. Then wash the tile with water, and the tile will shine like new.
- Easy to wash the glass to shine will help ammoniaalcohol. Make a solution at the rate of 1 tablespoon of liquid ammonia per 1 liter of water and thoroughly washed glass surfaces. And that after this there are no divorces, dry the glass with a paper towel.
- Give a mixture of vinegar and water. Just mix 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 liter of water and rub the floors with this remedy. Your parquet will just seem to be polished!
- Citric acid will help you get rid ofLime scale in the washing machine. Just pour 80 grams of this powder instead of washing powder and put the machine in the hot wash. The raid will dissolve, and the mechanisms will be cleaned up by themselves.
- For washing mirrors is ideal for the followingmeans. Add a glass of boiled water over a tablespoon of ammonia and vodka, and then pour the resulting mixture into the sprinkler. Spray the solution over the surface of the mirror and dry it with a paper towel.
- Thoroughly wash the kitchen board will help the ordinarylemon. Plentifully sodium plaque half a lemon, then sprinkle a thick layer of salt and leave for 10 minutes. After that, the second half of the lemon is washed with a board, like a sponge, and rinse with warm water.
- Rid of carpet from stains will help ordinary kitchenSoda and starch. Mix them in equal parts and sprinkle the contaminated places with the resulting product. After 15 minutes just vacuum the carpet, and you will see an impressive result.
- To remove the unpleasant smell in the refrigerator will help wash with lemon juice. Mix the juice of half a lemon with two glasses of water and carefully rub the resulting mixture of walls and shelves of the refrigerator.
- Effectively clean the seams of the tile from the mold will help baking soda. Just put it on the sponge and carefully wash the tiled surface. Then wash the tile with water.
- Even obsolete fat in the oven can be eliminatedWith a glass of soda and half a glass of water. Mix them together, evenly apply the resulting mixture to contaminated surfaces and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash the oven with warm water and wipe with a dry cloth.
These simple household tricks will not only helpKeep the house in perfect cleanliness, but also save on buying detergents. Please with these advice of your friends - they will be very grateful to you!