Diseases of the adrenal glands
It happens that women, despite the correctNutrition, active lifestyle and the absence of bad habits, feel constant fatigue and irritability, can not lose weight, suffer from pestering headache. All these symptoms lead to small, but very important endocrine glands that control the level of stress - the adrenal glands.
Failures in the functioning of these glands are visible only in the late stages of exhaustion and reduction in the level of adrenal hormones. In this case, restore Work of the adrenal glands pretty hard. Check if you have any signs of their dysfunction.
Adrenal gland diseases
- The general mental state is characterizedAnxiety, nervousness, inability to cope with stress, impatience and irritability. As well as people with diseases of the adrenal glands, a sense of panic, irrational fear.
- Dizziness and headache are a result of a high level Cortisol And an insufficient amount of sodium.
- Also there is a trembling of hands, swaying, increased sweating.
- Accelerated or fractional heartbeat - this can be caused by high or low levels of cortisol, low sodium levels in the body.
- Patients may have problems with sleeping at night, frequent awakenings.
- Pay attention: very sensitive skin, not passing inflammation, it is impossible to touch the scalp.
- Can pursue an unexpected feeling of hunger, and also there are sudden attacks of nausea and diarrhea. There is a decrease in acidity in the stomach, a deterioration in the absorption of substances.
- Attention: chronic fatigue, general weakness.
- Women may experience a malfunctioning menstrual cycle.
If you have found these signs of exhaustionAdrenal glands, be sure to consult a doctor, and drink healthy tea to restore their function. Share useful information with your friends in social networks!