The device from insects
Perhaps this is the cheapest method of getting rid ofAnnoying insects, of which I know! All you need is 4 coins and a sturdy bag with a clasp. I usually use such packages to freeze vegetables and fruits.
No mosquito, no one fly now will not youAnnoying! The inventors of this ingenious trap claim that flies scare off light reflected from water and coins. I really like that the insect repellent is completely non-toxic and its cost is 4 kopecks, literally.
Device from insects
You will need
- Plastic bag with clasp
- 4 coins
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. Salt
- lemon juice
- Stir the water with salt, prepare the brine. Add a little lemon juice to it.
- Gently pour the mixture into a plastic bag with a clasp.
- Make a clip from the paper clip, on which you can conveniently hang the package.
- Put a coin in the bag and zip it.
- It remains only to hang the insect repeller in the right place! Now no flies are terrible ...
Insect repeller Will serve you long enough: The package will remain sealed. This invaluable idea saves everyone who suffers from the invasion of flies in the summer heat! Several such packages with coins hanging in the right places - and uninvited winged guests will not make it into the house.
Brilliant idea, is not it? If you appreciate its usefulness, be sure to tell your friends!