Decor of the apartment - an exciting lesson! Modern designers do not cease to please us with interesting and very accessible ideas: for a penny you can change your home beyond recognition ...
I hope you like these original waysDecorating the walls! A bedroom, an entrance hall, a kitchen - any room will become much more comfortable if you try and apply your creative abilities. If you read regularly "so simple!", You do not have to borrow them, so what for!
Decoration of walls
- The famous McCurdle, a well-known writer, unusually decorated the wall of her house. She applied the text of the first page of the book "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" to the surface of the wall.
The woman wrote the text manually using a projector: she simply outlined the silhouettes of the letters that were projected onto the wall. Cool idea!
- Roller patterns are now very popular! This is an inexpensive and not at all laborious method of decorating the walls.
Template for wall decoration You can choose to your taste, experiment with different colors.
Abstraction, flowers, animals - the choice of patterns is great, and this painting will not take long!
- Here is one more superidea, I confess honestly, she told meLiked the most! It is very easy to make a big picture that will ennoble the house. Use for this purpose an ordinary shower curtain!
First you need to make a wooden base, suitable in size.
The next step is to pull the shower curtain with the original print onto the base and fix it.
Ready! Looks fantastic, while the cost of construction is scanty.
- Here's how you can decorate the wall with a simple electrical tape! Would never have thought of this ...
It would seem that such a simple material, but it looks very unusual. In addition, the strength of the tape is legendary!
An interesting idea with the use of colored adhesive tape.
This also deserves attention: with the help of carnations and stretched strong threads, you can decorate the wall in this way!
You just need to make a markup and drive nails into the wall.
Then just pull the threads and attach to them photos!
- Another beautiful technique of decorating the walls - watercolor drawings.
The wall is covered with a base layer of paint, then we use water-diluted paints to obtain such a pattern with a special charm.
There are also wallpaper with a watercolor print, but, it seems to me, it is more interesting to experiment with such a drawing myself ...
I love! But do you like it?
Let your home always reign coziness and order! Give these wonderful ideas to your friends by showing them our article.