Natural Hair Dye
Many people, enjoying the taste of coffee, not evenSuspect that this drink has other purposes. It is used in cooking, perfumery, as a cleaning agent, as well as to create cosmetics. Our editorial office wants to share with you an incredible discovery.
It turns out, with the help of coffee can be paintedhair! But there is one small nuance: blondes and owners of luxurious blond hair this method is not suitable, since the hair can acquire a very unexpected shade. Hair coloring with coffee Ideal for brown-haired women, such a dye will help saturate and refresh their natural color.
Natural hair dye
- 2 tbsp. L. Cognac
- 2 yolks
- 2 tsp. Ground coffee beans
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Mix cognac, yolks, olive oil and ground coffee beans in a bowl.
- Then add a small amount of water to get a thick gruel, a consistency resembling sour cream.
- Wash your head with shampoo, and when the hair is a little dry, comb it and stripped it into strands.
- With the help of a cosmetic brush or sponge, apply the paint on your hair, staining every strand.
- Put a cellophane cap on your head and wrap your hair with a towel or a warm scarf.
- Hold the mask for about 20 minutes, then wash the head with shampoo again.
If you failed to achieve the desired result from the first time, you can repeat this procedure the next day.
Do not forget to share with your friends the recipe for this natural Hair Dye, And also learn how to wind up chic locks in just 5 minutes!