We already told, How to remove tartar: A nutshell creates a miracle with teeth! Today "so simple!" Tell about preventive measures that will help to avoid the occurrence of tartar and cope with plaque. Starting to use a lime broth, you will forget about frequent visits to the dentist!
These folk recipes do not harm tooth enamel, theyOnly soften the plaque and even tartar, facilitating easy cleaning of the teeth. Thanks to natural antiseptics decoctions disinfect the oral cavity and prevent further appearance of the plaque!
Decoction of lime
You will need
- 4 tbsp. L. Linden
- 4 tbsp. L. Dry sunflower seeds without seeds
- 1 liter of water
- Prepare a decoction: In warm water, throw a lime blossom and shredded sunflower baskets, bring it to a boil, let it cool down a little and strain the liquid. Brush your teeth with ordinary toothpaste. Then rinse them with a cool lime decoction.
- Cavities of the mouth cavity broth in the morning and in the evening every day, and after a week you will notice how from a nasty plaque left no trace!
Sunflower baskets are not always available, but do not worry! They can be replaced Bark of oak, Which is easy to find in the pharmacy. Decoction of lime color is useful to rinse the mouth and those who are experiencing an unpleasant procedure for prosthetics or implantation of teeth. The remedy will protect you from any inflammatory processes!
Decoction of horsetail
You will need
- 30 grams of horsetail
- 1 tbsp. water
- Prepare the broth - throw the horsetail into the warm water and bring it to a boil. Let the broth brew and cool.
- Take the broth 2 times a day for 1/3 cup after 15 minutes after eating. The course of preventive treatment - 20 days.
- Attention: with any problems with the kidneys horsetail is contraindicated!
Decoction of field horsetail - a wonderful anti-inflammatory and cleanser. If your teeth are prone to Tartar formation, Be sure to try the strength of the healing drink! In addition, the field horsetail improves the blood supply of tissues: it is very useful to take it for periodontal disease.
Plaque cleaning - not as difficult as you think! Of course, I go every 6 months to a dentist who thoroughly checks his teeth and removes plaque. But at the rest of the time you do not need to worry about your dental health: a lime broth helps out.
Tell friends about these effective national recipes, they will be grateful to you!