How to Preserve Corn
Many housewives are afraid to preserve this product because of numerous failures when trying to procure it. Often Banks explode, Not having stood and weeks on the shelves for conservation.
But do not give up and go to the store forAnother portion of factory corn. Because often opening one of these cans, we come to the conclusion that the manufacturer decided to save and poured more water.
Today "so simple!" Will please you with a unique recipe that never fails! Thanks to a special secret ingredient, all the blanks will stand for a long time and will certainly wait for their high point.
How to preserve corn
- 1 kg of corn
- 1.5 liters of water
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Salt
- 4 g of citric acid
- Peel the corn cobs from the leaves and stigmas.
- Separate the grain from the corn cobs.
- In a separate saucepan bring the water to a boil, then put the corn kernels there for 3 minutes.
- Take another container and drain the water for blanching.
- Add sugar, salt and citric acid to the water, then mix it thoroughly.
- Place corn kernels in cans and fill them with marinade.
- Cover each jar with a metal lid.
- Place the jars in a pot of hot water and pasteurize for 3.5 hours.
- Roll banks with a key or a press, then turn them upside down and wrap them in a blanket.
You will like this Home preservation!! Do not forget to also learn how to keep the tomatoes fresh until the new year!