We can consider that we washed our hands thoroughly and see that they are clean. But very often it is a dangerous delusion that causes various diseases. Germs on hands Disappear only in one case! Journalists of the edition «The daily mail» Conducted an experiment, the results of which make you shudder ....
There is such a term - Diseases of dirty hands. These are intestinal infections, influenza, salmonellosis,Disinfection, infection with worms and even hepatitis a! If you wash your hands not well enough, especially in public places, you can pick up any of these sores.
- Specialists used glo germ lotion andSpecial ultraviolet lamp. Lotion is equivalent to any contamination of the hands and is suitable for demonstrating the way they are properly washed. The film of the lotion is not visible in normal lighting, but under the lamp it shows up perfectly.
- So the hand looks in the ultraviolet light after applying the lotion.
- That's what will happen to the hand if you wash it for 3Seconds with plain water without soap. Almost no changes! Germs in place. But many people do this when they leave the public toilet. Statistics show that most often these men sin.
- Six seconds without soap! The hand so washed is not any better than the previous one, the skin is still contaminated.
- Six seconds using soap! Skin is much cleaner, because the process of washing off soap takes more time and effort. But if you look closely, white spots are still enough: look at the area of nails and cuticles. Experts say that these are the most dirty and problem areas on hand, which should always be given special attention!
- 15 seconds with soap and bacteria are almost destroyed! But still not completely. Minor patches on the skin continue to glow white.
- 30 seconds with soap - perfect. After such painstaking washing your hands look neat, you can see that the microbes were wrecked!
Microbes on dirty hands Perish if you spend a little more of your precious time on a hygienic procedure! Demonstrate this experience to your loved ones, this should be reminded more often.