/ / Packaged juices

Packaged juices

Each of us at least once in his life bought juices inPackages, but few people realize that such an acquisition can be fraught with appalling consequences. The case in the city of Miass of the Chelyabinsk region is a vivid confirmation of this.

Packaged juices

Little girl felt bad afterUse of one of these juices. Already by the evening the child had a high fever, which did not get off at all. In addition, the girl experienced severe vomiting and diarrhea. Soon baby was hospitalized in the infectious disease department of one of the local hospitals.

Harm of juices from the package

Only after a while mom's babyRemembered that on the eve of poisoning the girl took a sip of juice and did not want to finish it. Cutting the box, the woman was horrified: inside was a large lump of mold, and around it formed slime.

Harm of juices from the package

Unfortunately, this is not the only case Poisoning with packaged juices. In the same city, two more kids became victims of the negligence of the producers of sweet drinks. Emergence In mold juices And mucus is associated with damage to the package. If a microcrack occurs on it, air enters and mold can form.

pay attention!


Be extremely careful when buying packaged juices! Try to carefully consider the packaging and make sure that it is not damaged.

It is best to prepare a homemade juice, especially when it comes to the health of a young child. Is it difficult to rub the apple or carrot? Add a little water, and you will get the most useful juice!

Pamper your family with home-made juice, mors, or compote! And also do not forget to learn how to prepare yogurt with your own hands.

Related: