How to use ice cubes
After reading these tips, you certainly want to immediately freeze the ice! Ordinary frozen water is able to create real miracles ... everyone knows about Cosmetic ice, Which is used for rubbing the skin. The tricks you are about to learn are not so popular, but very effective!
How to use ice cubes
- Remove adhering to tissue Chewing gum Will help the ice cube. Rub it gently with it: it can easily be removed, without extra effort.
- Warming up the porridge and spaghetti in the microwave, place an ice cube on top of the food. This trick will help avoid overdrying the food when heated!
- Most drugs have a terrible taste. If before taking a bitter pill to hold a cube of ice in your mouth, the tongue will numb and the opposite medicine will not be so clearly felt. The trick will help to swallow even a very unpleasant potion!
- Plucking small hairs is a painful process. You can use ice As a local anesthetic. If you apply an ice cube to the eyebrows before plucking excess hair, it will not hurt so much!
- Bruises disappear faster if you attach ice! Rubbing an ice cube will help reduce any redness on the skin.
- Ice will help to remove the splinter without unnecessary pain! Before taking out a foreign object, hold the ice wrapped in a piece of cloth on a sore spot.
- Remove Excess fat From the prepared dish will help ice! Throw the cube into the soup, broth or stew. Ice will draw to itself all the excess fat, and it can easily be collected with a spoon from the surface.
- It is useful to wipe the face with ice before applying makeup! Ice will narrow pores, straighten the tone of the face, reduce inflammation, if any.
- If on the carpet there are traces of furniture that has long stood in one place, place in these places a couple of ice cubes! Traces will disappear.
- Ice will brighten the skin and remove dark circles! If you feel that you look a bit tired, you can not find a means better than ice. You can use rose water, lemon, green tea to make salty ice.
Tell your friends these tips, their benefits are beyond question! Tell us in the comments how you use ice in everyday life you.