Exercises for muscle corset
People who Weak muscular corset, Often have poor posture and problems with the spine. To strengthen the muscles of the trunk, you need to perform special exercises.
First, you will have a beautiful posture and a press. Secondly, the spine will assume the correct position, and the internal organs will be reliably protected.
We have prepared for you 10 wonderful Exercises using the Müller technique, Which do not require any additional devices, and you do not need to go anywhere - do it right at home!
Exercises for muscle corset
The first 5 exercises are slow, 6 times each. Doing one exercise, do 6 breaths and exhalations.
Ip: hands on the waist, feet together.
- Lift your foot forward as high as possible. Keep your back straight. Do not bend your knees. Lift the first leg and let it rest on inhalation. The second - without interruption on exhalation.
- Then slowly raise your foot to the side and lower it on the inspiration, also lift the other leg to the side and lower it just as you exhale.
- Keep your back straight. Lift one leg back and let it rest on inhalation. Repeat the same with the other foot as you exhale.
Yip: put your feet at a distance of 30 cm from each other.
- Inhaling, bending back, push the hips forward and bend your hands, clenched in fists, in elbows and hands.
- Exhale, lean forward, straighten your arms and stretch to the floor. Watch that your knees do not bend.
Yp: heel comb.
- On the inspiration, tilt the trunk to the left side, simultaneously winding a half-bent right arm behind the head, exhale.
- Bend to the right with a half-bent left arm.
Un: Put your feet at a distance from each other.
- Relax your hands, turn the body so that the right shoulder goes back, the left thigh - forward and vice versa. Do not tear your feet.
Yip: put your feet to the width of your shoulders.
- Slowly raise your hands forward on inspiration.
- Do squats while exhaling. Return to the starting position.
Starting with the sixth exercise, accelerate the pace: maximum movement for 4 respiratory movements, 2 respiratory movements - rest.
Un: Put your feet parallel to each other.
- Put your hands on your waist.
- On inhalation pull the sock and pull the left leg back. Lower your leg.
- On exhalation, lift the other leg back and lower it.
Yip: put your feet on the width of your shoulders, keep your hands on your waist.
- Tilt the trunk back, hip forward. Neck do not overturn.
- Then tilt your body forward. The back and neck should be straight.
Yip: squeeze your hands into fists, heel your heels.
- Tilt the trunk to the right side, pull up the elbow bent at the elbow, and the right hand down.
- Repeat on the other side.
Yip: open your feet wide, put them so that they look inside.
- Quickly rotate the upper body in the belt to the right, and then to the left, the lower part of the body should be fixed.
- When the right shoulder goes back, the left thigh is forward, and vice versa.
Yip: spread your legs slightly and hold them in parallel, hands drop down.
- Lift the right leg bent in the knee, lower it. Then repeat with the left foot. Sock it down.
Doing these exercises regularly, you will be able to strengthen the muscular corset and feel healthy.
Share this article with a wonderful workout with friends. Take care of them!