Prophylaxis of caries
More than 93% of people of different ages suffer from Caries of teeth!! We know about this disease very much, but at the same time it is not enough ...
So that an adult does not have caries, it is necessary to carry out prophylaxis in childhood. Unfortunately, one regular cleaning of teeth can not do, because the main cause of an unpleasant disease - Cariogenic bacteria.
With these bacteria, adults infect children, passing them through kisses and cutlery. Parents often make fatal mistakes in the health of their children ...
Some dads and moms do not really like to clean themselvesTeeth and do not make this procedure your child. There are other extremes: parents force children to rinse their mouth with soda solution for the complete destruction of bacteria. From this unstable enamel is destroyed and caries quickly destroys small teeth.
Also do not forget that sugar is the best friendCaries. Even beverages, on the packaging of which there is an inscription "without sugar," still contain it, albeit not in such large quantities. Mom from New Zealand gave a 3-year-old child a cola without sugar, and as a result, the dentist had to wrest the boy 11 teeth!
Causes caries in children
- Streptococcal bacteria transmitted from parents to a child.
- Diseases and stress during pregnancy, taking antibiotics.
- Non-compliance with oral hygiene.
- Frequent and long-term use of sweet.
Here are some practical recommendations from an experienced dentist who will help to avoid cavities in children and adults. We consider it our duty to talk about this!
Prevention of dental caries
- Regularly brush your teeth, not only with a brush, but also with floss.
- Never eat sweet as the last dish. Sweets must be eaten with hard vegetables or fruits, then rinse your mouth and chew the chewing gum containing xylitol.
- Do not eat sweets, do not drink sweet fizzy drinks between meals.
- Never eat sweet at night.
- Too sweet and too acidic drinks drink through a straw.
Carefully adhering to the rules of hygiene and respectingA culture of carbohydrate consumption, you can never know what caries are! This must be remembered for the parents of babies, and for those whose children have long grown up. Share this article with your friends!