Connected devices to Wi-Fi
In the age of information technology is difficultImagine life without gadgets. In every apartment, house or even room there is a computer, a tablet or a smartphone. Most gadgets are connected to the Internet using a wi-fi connection.
Unfortunately, very often an Internet connectionWorks improperly. You do not even suspect that the reason lies in the strangers who connect to your wi-fi router! It can be like your cunning neighbors, and intruders. Just imagine that quite unknown people can connect to your network.
«How to find out who is connected to my wi-fi"? Follow our simple instructions and everything will turn out!
Connected devices to wi-fi
- find out Ip-address of your wi-fi-router. You can find it on the router itself (below on the sticker), in the instructions to it or on the box.
- If the ip-address is absent, then enter into the address bar of the browser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. Then you will see the fields for entering your login and password.
- Specify login and password (often it's admin), click "ok". Such a window indicates that you have succeeded.
- In order to see the users who are connected to your wi-fi, go to the "wireless mode" menu, and then "wireless statistics".
- In the photo you can see that wi-fi is connected to4 devices. With a mac-address you can find out which devices are connected to your wi-fi router. Each network device has a separate mac-address.
In case you see that to your wi-fiOutsiders are connected, you should change the password. On many wi-fi-routers this can be done by switching to the tab "wireless mode", then - "wireless security".
- Reboot the router using the "reboot" tool in the "system tools".
Now you can be sure that your Internet connection is securely protected, everything works quickly and efficiently! Do not have to puzzle, How many devices are actually connected to wi-fi. Be sure to tell your relatives about how to protect yourself.