How to keep weight
The onset of cold weather is Stress for the body. Trying not to get warm, we not only put on things warmer and wrap ourselves in rugs deeper, but we start more and eat better, and this happens unconsciously.
Nothing can be done about it, the fat reserves for the winter are genetically inherent in us. And yet Melatonin, The hormone of sleep, the oil adds to the fire: because of the reduction of the light day, we feel sleepy and lethargic, and from this even more tasty to intercept want ...
"so simple!" Will tell you how to break this vicious circle and Do not gain extra pounds in autumn and winter.
How to keep weight
- Instead of sandwiches - soup. If you eat first for lunch, at meal timeYou will consume 100 calories less and you will not want to compensate for them during the day. Light chicken or vegetable soup, mashed potatoes, mushrooms or celery soup will satisfy hunger and do not harm the figure.
- Meat - be! Low-fat beef and bird dishes helpTo cope with the psychological cause of hunger. Like eggs, cheese, nuts, fish and grains, meat products are rich in tryptophan, a substance directly related to the production of serotonin. The higher the serotonin level, the better!
- More useful carbohydrates. Carbohydrates also help the body produce serotonin, a hormone of happiness, so we are so drawn to the sweet. Replace biscuits and rolls for tea with whole grain bread with honey or dried fruit.
- Replace coffee with herbal or green tea. The excess of caffeine provokes the body to store fat. And do not give in to the temptation to drink hot chocolate - 448 calories in one cup!
- Do not forget about the water!! In the cold season, you need to drink no less than in the warm. This is necessary to maintain normal metabolism. Warm water with lemon is an excellent choice.
And scientists have long proven that Passionate embrace Lead to a powerful surge of endorphins, hormones of happiness.
And the more we feel happier, the less we want To seek consolation in food. Take more sincere embraces and do not forget to share them with your friends!