Specially for handicrafts lovers our editorial team has found a universal idea how to donate Second life of old dishes!! Rather, buy the right materials and get down to the creative process of decorating.
Decor of dishes
You will need
- Paint with the effect of frozen glass
- Foam rubber
- Medical alcohol
- Transparent tableware
- Thoroughly rub the glass surface with alcohol and a small piece of cotton wool.
- Gluing outside to a glass or to any otherTransparent dish with a strip of adhesive tape so as to separate the painted surface from the unpainted. You can experiment by laying out an unusual pattern with the help of adhesive tape.
- Using a small piece of foam rubber, apply the paint from the outside to the glass surface.
- When the paint is completely dry, gently remove the strip of adhesive tape.
Share with your friends this stunning idea, and also learn how to decorate a ceramic cup with nail polish!