On the eve of the holidays, I especially want to have a cozy, warm and fabulous atmosphere in the house. Today our editorial board will share with you simple ideas that will help Diversify the interior Without much expense.
- To save flowers as long as possible, use this simple trick. First, prepare flowers for conservation: cut the stalks obliquely and slightly split them.
Then take a transparent container with a lid and fill the plant with a mixture of boiling water and glycerin in a ratio of 1: 3. At the end of the procedure, close the bottle tightly with a lid.
- You can make a stylish lamp shade yourself: for this you need to use the technique of creating papier mache.
- Decorate the interior can be using the same elements in different variations. For this use stones, cones, pebbles, fruit. Do not forget that your main goal is a bright color accent!
- With the help of thin plastic pipes and glue gun, you can make an unusual lamp.
- Use wooden decor to diversify the interior.
- Be braver, try to rearrange the furniture in an unusual way. The original arrangement of furnishings will help to transform even the most boring interior.
- It often happens that some furniture is not at all combined with a new wall decoration. In this case, you should not throw away your favorite things, just paint them in the tone of the decor.
- Try to approach creatively to the arrangement of books and decor elements on the shelves.
- Use natural materials to create unusual items of furniture.
- Your hobby can become a highlight of the interior. Do not be afraid to use your favorite accessories to decorate one of the rooms.
- An indispensable element of every interior - things that cheer up!
- Create your own composition of candles for a pleasant evening pastime.
- If you only see the road behind your window, high-rise buildings and dull trees, it makes sense to create an unusual landscape on the walls of your room.
- Acquaintance with the house begins with the entrance door, do not forget to decorate it on the eve of the holidays.
- The curtains will look very unusual in combination with such a cornice.
Our editorial board liked all 15 tips, we hope they will be useful to you. Do not forget to share the article with your friends!