We pay great attention to body tone and facial skin care. But very often we miss a very important element in Preservation of beauty And youth - care for the neck.
The subcutaneous muscle of the neck, or platism, is responsible for the appearance of the neck and chin. It is different from other muscles and is highly prone to age-related changes and external injuries.
Platism is not connected to the bone tissue and, likeAll muscles, has a tendency to lose elasticity. The neck skin contains less sebaceous glands than the face. The lack of sebaceous glands makes this area very prone to dryness and the formation of wrinkles. So it is very important to apply moisturizing creams not only to the skin of the face, but also to the skin of the neck!
Age-related changes are primarily manifested in the weakness of the subcutaneous muscle of the neck. But the changes in it often lead not to the formation of the second chin, but to the sagging of the skin by the "turkey turkey" type.
In the course of time, there is also accumulationAdipose tissue in the lower parts of the cheeks and the chin area. This leads to the appearance of circular folds on the skin, it becomes flabby and wrinkled.
One of the main causes of deterioration in the quality of the skin of the neck is Abnormal posture. Because in real life we often look to ourselvesUnder the feet, and not into the sky, there is practically no work in platinum. But from forced inactivity, it weakens, becomes sluggish, slips and ceases to tighten the skin.
Exercises for the hypodermic neck muscles
- Smile, straining the lower face for 5 seconds,And at the same time relax the muscles. Repeat for a minute. Relaxation of the muscle, lowering the corner of the mouth, gives an effective result in the form of raising the corners of the lips and changes the facial expression to a more positive one.
And by straining also to platism, you redistribute muscle activity and pull up the muscle itself. When carrying out such an exercise, remember that the main thing is regularity.
- During inspiration, lower the lower lip and jawSo that the tension of the subcutaneous muscle of the neck is maximized, and the tendons clearly appear on the neck. All the other muscles of the face should remain relaxed.
Count to yourself 6 seconds and completely relax your neck while exhaling. Repeat the exercise 4-5 times with interruptions of 2-3 seconds between the stresses.
- Tilt your head forward and push your palms in frontOn the chest at the level of 3 ribs. Then inhale, fixing the skin on the ribs with your fingers, slowly lift and take your head back, thus causing tension in the subcutaneous muscle of the neck.
Making an exhalation, put the head in a vertical position. The whole cycle of movements repeat 3-6 times. Through a nose slowly making an inspiration and, wide opening a mouth, a head to a limit recline back.
Then, while keeping the head position backwards,And making an exhalation through your nose, close your mouth slowly, bringing together the lower jaw and the upper one. Returning your head to a vertical position, rest for 2-3 seconds. Repeat the exercise 36 times.
- Simhasana - the pose of a lion. When the tongue protrudes, his muscles are activated, as well as the rectus abdominis muscle, the muscles of the pelvic floor, and the muscles attached to the sternum.
A strong exhalation activates the diaphragm, pelvic floor muscles and muscles that control the vocal cords. While the subcutaneous muscle of the neck is also contracted.
As a result, simhasana stimulates a lot of muscles,Which are usually given insufficient attention. In addition, simhasana has a tonic effect on the subcutaneous muscle of the neck, which gives a good cosmetic effect.
- Inflate your cheeks as hard as you can, close your mouth andStart to move the air in a circle - from the left cheek above the upper lip to the right cheek and from beneath the lower lip to the left cheek. Then gently tilt your head back and start gently blowing air. Imagine if you blow off a speck of dust. Repeat 3-5 times.
Do these exercises every day, and soon you will notice the result: you will have a beautiful and tight neck.
Share this information with your friends, let them be healthy and beautiful too!