Interior of plasterboard
Time does not stand still, and whether you want it or not, the question of Repair of the home You will be touched. There are many technologies and materials for a comfortable and modern home improvement. But the editors "so simple!" Advises you to stop your choice on the good old Drywall.
If you know how to use it, and do it right, drywall is capable of much. With his help you can create from the usual room brilliantly designed Multifunctional space. We bring to your attention 25 ideas of application in the interior of this remarkable material.
- The niche in the whole wall with the shelves looks much more modern than the closets-walls, which are already so boring. On the shelves you can arrange everything that is dear to the heart, and it looks more harmonious and fashionable.
- Perfect for a children's room. Just do not spare money and choose High-quality drywall, To avoid allergies.
- Using a partition of plasterboard can be from one room to do two or divide the space into zones.
- You can create an interior in the oriental style.
- Very good solution for wall decoration. Friends will definitely appreciate it!
- A niche for the living room, which will accommodate everything you need. It is very convenient, and it can be done on your own sketch.
- You can create a partition in the hallway and make it multifunctional due to the shelves.
- An interesting option in the case where it is necessary to separate one living space from another. For example, the kitchen from the living room.
- A very stylish solution for a spacious room.
- Simple and tasteful.
- An interesting solution, looks very unusual.
- Such decor looks exquisitely due to the smoothness of the lines.
- Create a starry sky in your bedroom.
- The partition-cabinet is practical and successfully combined with the interior of the room.
- Decorative grilles-partitions - it's very beautiful. Decorating them with candles, you can create a romantic atmosphere.
- Drywall can also be used for bathroom decor.
- You can create a room for the future.
- Very unusual idea!
- Very warm and cozy decoration.
- Cute and practical.
- With lighting - this is almost a work of art.
- And again the wavy lines that conjure up thoughts of rest.
- Will look original in a spacious living room.
- Even the arches look good.
- No smooth lines, everything is strictly and neatly, but gives a feeling of warmth and softness.
Such wonderful interiors can be created with the help of drywall. this is very Multifunctional material And relatively inexpensive, it is easy to work with.
Be inspired by our ideas and do not forget to share them with your friends!