How to make toys on a Christmas tree
New Year's holidays are already on the nose, and it's time to think about creating Fabulous atmosphere in the house. The focus will be the Christmas tree, so you need to make a lot of effort and show creativity to decorate it beautifully.
Do not rush to spend a lot of money to buy new jewelry. Redaction "so simple!" Tell you, How to make toys on the tree with your own hands. But if you have lost the attractive balls at home, we will show you how to give them a new life.
How to make toys on the tree
You will need
- 50 ml of water
- 4-5 tsp. Sahara
- 10 ml of glue
- Yarn for knitting or twine
- Beads or other decorations
- Mix sugar, water and glue. The resulting mixture will serve as glue. The ratio of ingredients can be varied. For example, if you add more sugar and glue - the ball will be almost like a wire.
- Inflate the necessary size balloon. Wrap it with a thread soaked in a solution. Leave it to dry.
- Tap the ball with a needle and gently pull it out. You can paint the resulting blank with an aerosol paint of silver or golden color. Decorate how your heart desires!
Also in this way it is possible to transform old Christmas toys or wrap up unnecessary lamps. Very impressive look at the tree such decorations.
Ideas of transformation of old New Year's toys
- New Year's ball, pasted with twine, burlap, lace, looks stylish and harmonious.
- Another very simple and at the same time stylish idea - decorate the old balls with beads.
- If you know how to knit crochet or knitting needles, it will not be difficult for you to make an openwork "clothes" for Old Christmas tree toy.
- Use beads to create very exquisite toys. Just paint the old balls first.
- Another very simple option is to cover the decoration with sequins.
- Natural jewelry collected during a walk with the child, will be an excellent decor for old Christmas toys.
- Children will certainly like to decorate the Christmas tree with balls with a picture of your favorite cartoon characters.
So easily you can get very effective toys for the New Year tree. No one will even guess that you spent a penny on them.
Start creating a festive atmosphere now! Share your ideas with your friends in social networks!