How to sit properly
We often hear from people of a wise age that when you sit, You can not cross your legs. But none of them explains what it can do. Today edition "so simple!" Will tell you why this posture is dangerous for the body and how to sit properly, So as not to spoil the posture.
How to sit properly
- The posture, in which the legs are crossed, adversely affects the work of the body. The whole point is that in this position the veins of one leg are squeezed under the weight of the other.
Because of this, the outflow of venous blood is disturbed,The venous walls become thin and varicose veins develop. People who are at risk of blood clots should completely forget about the position in which the legs are crossed.
- Long stay in this position affects the spine: its lower part is bent. If you sit for a long time cross-legged, in the future this will negatively affect your posture.
There may also be pain in theBack. To avoid this, doctors recommend crossing their legs not in the area of the knees, but in the area of the ankles. Also, sitting at the table, it is necessary to comply with a set of rules and recommendations. Find out in our article how to sit properly in the workplace.
- Because of a prolonged stay in this position, the heart experiences a heavy load, as a result of which blood pressure is lowered and blood circulation is disturbed.
- Yoga believe that this posture has a negative effect onHuman energy: because of the wrong position of the body, the flow of energy between the energy centers of the body - the chakras - is blocked. Believe it or not - everyone's business, but the adherents of this theory are quite radical.
- Such position of the legs is particularly harmful forPregnant women. During this period the female heart works for two and because crossed legs prevent him from pumping blood through the squeezed vessels. Because of this, the blood entering the fetus contains an insufficient amount of oxygen.
Women who have a child, it is better not to stay in this position for a long time.
Take care of the health of your loved ones! Do not forget to share a useful article with your friends.