Scammers on the Internet
Times are now difficult, many unemployed and, accordingly, the number of people who want to Unlawfully seize other people's property, Increases. Scammers are able to achieve the confidence of even the most prudent, and even trusting people for them is just a find. But no matter what new schemes of deception appear, they can always be figured out.
Redaction "so simple!" Worries about your safety. So we want to tell you about several Tricks of crooks, Knowing about which you can save your finances and nerves.
Scammers on the Internet
- You received a sms or mms message with a link to download a postcard, music, picture, mobile application or program from an unknown number.
in no case Do not follow the link. You will receive a virus on the phone that will helpScammers hack into your private office in a mobile bank (if there is one) and steal money from bank accounts. Also it can be an automatic subscription to paid services.
If your phone is not protected, be sure to install the antivirus.
- A very common scheme: in social networks you receive a message from a friend With a request to borrow money, Translating them to a map. Perhaps your friend's account was hacked. Try to contact him in another way or ask a few questions in the dialog box, the answers to which only he can know.
- If you came Help message, Which is accompanied by a mobile numberPhone for information, do not rush to call back. It can be paid, and you will lose money from your mobile account. Copy and enter into the Internet search engine message or phone number.
Often scammers use the same texts and schemes for many years. You will certainly find the feedback of people who have already been caught.
- You received a message stating that Won a big prize, And you are asked to transfer money for the transfer orFor payment of tax. Yes, at first glance it is very stupid and, it would seem, no one will bite on it. But this is a very common deception, and many people are in the joys of running. Remember first to see if you took part in any competition. If not, just ignore the message.
- You received an SMS message that your Bank card is locked. To unlock it is necessary to send a security code that will come by SMS. Even bank employees do not have the right to request security codes. Call urgently to the bank, In which you are served, but not by the number, from which the SMS came, and tell about the situation that has arisen.
- You sell a thing over the Internet, it's calling youPotential buyer and offers to immediately transfer money to a bank card. For this you require a card number, a cvc-code (there are on the back of each card) and other information. rush - the main method of all scammers.
The maximum that you must tell is the card number and just the last name. Never tell Cvc-code!! With its help you can either withdraw all funds from the card, or simply carry out on your behalf any purchases in online stores.
In addition to cheating on the Internet and using the phone,Scammers continue to act personally. Never open the door to strangers! Very often villains go to apartments and houses, offering different goods and services. Or they are simply presented by employees of state institutions and want to verify the performance of gas or water meters. You do not have to let them in! You can take a phone number and report the figures on the phone.
Never allow people to put pressure on themselves and create conditions for haste. Take care of yourself and share important information with your friends!