Recipes of coffee
As you know, people are divided into 2 types: those for whom the morning is coffee, And all the rest ... and indeed, coffee is the most popular drink in the world, and in every country there are coffee secrets!
Recipes for making coffee
"so simple!" Offers to go on an exciting journey and find out, How to prepare coffee in different countries of the world.
It is known that the first coffee house was opened in 1555In Constantinople. And at the court of the Sultan, there was even the post of a coffee maker, which was the best coffee maker in the country to serve as a fragrant drink.
It was the Turks who came up with a special Coffee brewing method, Which we know as "coffee in the east"Or "Turkish coffee". Ideally, Turkish coffee is cooked on hot sand, but at home you can get by with a conventional stove. The secret is to warm up the drink several times and remove it from the fire in time.
- 50 ml of clean (unboiled) water
- 1 tsp. Especially finely ground coffee
- Sugar to taste
- Water pour into the Turk, add sugar. Put the Turk on fire, warm up a little water, and then pour a bit of ground coffee into it.
- Gently remove the formed foam and put it in a cup. By the way about the cup: it must be necessarily preheated.
- Return the Turk to the fire and reheat the coffee, but beforeBoil not bring. As soon as you notice that there are bubbles on the surface, remove the Turk. Then return it to the fire again, repeat this manipulation several times. Then pour the drink into the cup. When the ground settles, the coffee is ready for use!
In contrast to the Turkish slow pace, the Italians allDo on the run. By the way, in the coffee houses of coffee, drunk at the bar (if you do not sit at the table), it is cheaper. However, the rush of the Italians did not affect the quality of the coffee.
20 years after the doctorD'alpino returned from Egypt in 1592 and described the coffee tree, calling it the medicinal grains, the first coffee house opened in Venice. Since then, coffee making in Italy flourishes and is famous, and cappuccino and espresso are not the only ones Recipes of coffee in this country.
- 60 ml of ready-made espresso
- 30 ml of liqueur or brandy
- Sugar to taste
- Prepare the espresso using medium-grind coffee.
- In a cup intended for espresso, pour in a spirit drink, add a little sugar. Then add hot coffee.
- Corretto, as a rule, drink in the morning. Take 1-2 sips, then wash down with chilled water.
Coffee in Danish
Citizens of this northern country do not representHis life without coffee, so almost always carry a thermos with a fragrant drink. Not vodka to bask ... and the most popular recipe of coffee in Denmark is Coffee with cloves and cinnamon.
- 500 ml of freshly brewed coffee
- 100 ml of dark rum
- 20 g of brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 buds of a carnation
- For the preparation of the drink use coffee medium grind and weak roasting.
- The further process of preparation is similar to the preparation of mulled wine. Brewed coffee pereley in a small saucepan, add sugar, rum, spices, stir.
- Put the pot on a small fire, bring it to a boil and immediately take it off. Leave the drink for 60-80 minutes, so that coffee absorbed the whole flavor of spices.
- After that you can again slightly warm the coffee and serve it with marshmallow or cookies, pouring into large tall glasses.
Coffee in French
Every self-respecting Frenchman starts the morning with a hot croissant and a cup coffee with milk, Closer to dinner raises the tone with the help ofEspresso, and in the evening spoils itself with a coffee drink with the addition of alcohol. The French are natural gourmets, make sure of this by making coffee according to a traditional recipe!
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml cream
- 250 ml of water
- 4 tsp. Fine coffee
- Sugar to taste
- Weld coffee, falling asleep in a Turk and a bay with water. When the bubbles appear, immediately remove from the fire.
- In a saucepan pour in milk, add sugar. Put on the fire, warm up, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. After that, pour the cream and whip the mass with a whisk to make an airy foam.
- Pour into the cup 2 parts of coffee and gently, on the stenochke, 1 part of hot milk with milky foam.
Coffee in Mexican
The culture of Mexico is ancient, rich and does not seem to be without cocoa. Even coffee is not without addingOf this ingredient. To make coffee in Mexican, first you need to mix all the loose ingredients and leave for 14 days, and then from this mixture you should cook a thick and fragrant drink.
Traditionally coffee with cocoa and spices are served in earthenware.
- 100 grams of ground coffee
- 1/4 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 20 g of cocoa
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Coffee, cocoa and spices in a sealed container, pour in for 2 weeks.
- 2 tsp. Mix the mixture with clean water and weld, just bring to a boil.
Coffee with egg in Vietnamese
But in Vietnam is extremely popular Coffee with egg. A delicious and very unusual drink. Let me think, what does he remind me of? Gogol-mogol from childhood, only with coffee taste!
- 1 yolk
- 3 tsp. Ground coffee
- 2 tsp. Condensed milk
- Coffee is welded in the usual way.
- Yolk whisk with condensed milk until fluffy foam forms. Pour a little coffee and beat it again.
- Add the resulting mixture to the rest of the coffee and serve!
Coffee traditions of different countries are as colorful as their culture: you can always find something new for yourself.
And what kind of coffee do you prefer? Share your passions in the comments!