How to clean the bathroom
What does a woman require? Continuous care. "so simple!" Appreciates the time of each of our subscribers, soToday, we offer your attention super-grinders for cleaning. Without exaggeration, now you will spend 2 times less time to bring the bathroom into a perfect view!
Having learned, How to clean a crane from a plaque In this unusual way, we immediately ran to experiment!
How to clean the bathroom
Why plaque is formed on some surfacesIn the bathroom, for example, on a chrome mixer? The reason is simple - the presence of minerals and lime in the water. Insidious plaque is formed constantly! If you clean the bath and mixer with chemicals over and over again, you can damage their surface seriously and forever.
Much better folk remedies, which are dirtThey will take it away, and they will save the plumbing! In addition, you do not have to breathe different chemistry during harvesting, and this is also important. Why now people so often suffer from asthma? Precisely because of the abundance of chemicals around which we constantly breathe!
How to clean a faucet
You will need
- Condom, balloon or plastic bag
- 9% vinegar solution
- Fill the air balloon or condom with vinegar, diluted with half water. Also, for this purpose, you can use a plastic bag, however, it will not turn out so reliably.
- Put a condom with vinegar on the tap. In the case of a balloon or a package, you will also need a thin rubber band for fixation, plus a condom in that it will stick to the mixer yourself.
- Leave the crane in such an unseemly condition for several hours. Then release him, wipe dry and admire the dazzling radiance! No plaque.
How to deal with a calcareous coating
- It is very easy to remove limescale from Threaded shower connections. Place the shower hose in a container of boiling water for a while. The method is suitable for both chrome plated and plastic tubing! After staying in very hot water, the raid will be easily removed.
- To clean even the most hard-to-reach lumps on the mixer, use Baking soda And an old toothbrush. Pour the gruel from the soda and water to the problem place, lightly rub it with a brush, and you're done!
- Yellow coating on the toilet Looks repulsive, and this problem will also cope with vinegar. Pour the toilet bowl over the night, and in the morning he will meet you wonderfully clean. Do not even have to rub anything!
- If the lime deposits are on the walls of a bath or a washbasin, place a rag soaked in vinegar on problem areas for about 30 minutes. And there will be no trace from the raid!
- Lime scale on Walls of the shower cabin - a real punishment, but there is a sure wayAgainst this scourge. Soluble in water detergent, add vinegar and such a solution wipe the contamination. The glass doors of the shower cubicle will be cleaned to transparency with a cloth dampened in slightly warmed vinegar.
- The rust that has settled on the surface of the bath or on the sink will easily wash off if you apply for cleaning Acetic essence.
now you know, How to clean the plaque in the bathroom, Not particularly bother with cleaning. Really want these tips helped you and your friends! Take care of them, showing our selection of amazing tricks.