Conventional designations for crocheting
The fashion again returned Open-work collars, Crocheted. Models from Japanese fashion magazines are very elegant, they can not be indifferent to them! But the schemes to them are rather complicated, with a lot of small elements.
To systematize knitting techniques and to facilitate life to needlewomen, "so simple!" Prepared a crib with which you can Read the diagram Any complexity.
Conventional notation for crochet
- The basic elements that underlie all patterns.
- Loops for "advanced".
- Elements that are used to unite the volumetric patterns.
- Popcorn, pineapples ... as much as I did not know yet!
- Select the desired The size of the hook Depends on the thickness and composition of the thread: the thicker the thread, the larger the size of the hook.
Although this is an optional rule, because if you knit a product of fine thread crochet number 3-3,5, the pattern will be more airy, with large loops. The desired density is achieved experimentally.
- Variations of the pattern "grid" based on the basic elements.
- Beautiful motifs from the columns with a single crochet.
- An example of combining elements.
- Beautiful patterns for a knitted cardigan.
- But here are the pineapples!
- Always dreamed of tying such a collar, but I thought that I could not ... now the picture began to clear up!
Knitting is not only an entertaining and useful hobby, but a way to relax, a kind of yoga for the brain. Perfectly calms the nerves and makes it possible to flaunt in the original author's clothes!
Share this miracle crochet with your girlfriends-masters, they will be grateful!