Crafts from sacking
Always admired talented people who from the most icky things can make a masterpiece. After all, it would seem, how can it be useful Old bag, In addition to storing potatoes in it? But it can also become a wonderful element of decor!
Redaction "so simple!" Has prepared a selection for you Great ideas For decor of this material. You only need sacking, lace, needle with thread and inspiration, which we will try to give you.
Crafts from sacking
- Make such lovely butterflies, fasten them on clothespins, pins or hairpins. They will serve as a beautiful decoration for curtains or walls.
- Wrap the sackcloth floor lamp of your lamp and add some discreet ornaments. Looks superstilno!
- Decorate cans using sackcloth and lace. How gentle!
- This bouquet will decorate any room!
- There was a big bag, but it turned out a little small. They can be used both for storage of small things, and for decor.
- Such decorative pillows will look great on the couch. You can make both pillow cases from sacking, and pillows, filling them with feathers or synthetic materials.
- The most ordinary pots for pots will play in a new way.
- There were unremarkable candles, but became festive. These are the wonders of the duo Burlap and lace.
- Such decorations will certainly give the room a romantic mood.
- Even a cover of a notebook or a book can be original ...
- Such a flower will decorate any room.
- The reception of food will be more pleasant if you serve the instruments so beautifully.
- Diversify a white tablecloth or cover an old nightstand will help you such a simple product ...
- Is needed Shopping bag? So make it yourself! It turns out very cute.
- Such angels will give comfort and will protect your house!
So rather go to the pantry for a bag. You will be able to translate these ideas into reality, even if you have never dealt with sewing or decorating in your life. Show a little imagination, and your hands will create Exquisite things, Which will admire all your friends.
We wish you a creative mood! Share ideas with your friends in social networks!