How to grow tulips
Just imagine: outside the window is gray, eternal bad weather, slush, cold. And on the windowsill - tender tulips, juicy and beautiful, grown with their own hands!
I do not like ripped flowers, bouquets wither, die before my eyes. Here are living plants, still flowering all year round - it's quite another matter! Now you will find out, How to grow tulips at home. Imagine, even the earth will not be needed! Only an elegant vase and water ...
How to grow tulips
You will need
- Large bulbs of tulips suitable for forcing
- Beautiful transparent containers for planting
- Beads, glass balls, pebbles
Process of growing tulips in water
- To begin with, buy large bulbs of tulips,Suitable for planting and forcing at home. Pink impression, monte carlo, ad rem, princess victoria - there are many varieties, choose any color to your liking.
- Place the purchased bulbs in the refrigerator for 13-17 weeks. important! Next to bulbs in no event Can not store apples, Otherwise the plant may not bloom.
- A mound of pebbles and beads in a vase, fill it with water almost completely.
- Place the bulbs of the tulips on top of the pebbles, sprouts upward. Sprouts bulbs must themselves get to the water, you can not dip a bulb in the water, otherwise it can simply rot.
- Put vases with bulbs in a cool, darkened place for about 6 weeks.
- Finally transfer the vase with the cherished tulips on the sunny windowsill! In 3 weeks they will please you with an unprecedented beauty bloom.
Of course, bloom planted bulbs will be a few weeks, not all year round. But if you plant the prepared bulbs at different times, there will be a perpetual flower garden on the windowsill!
This is an idea: now I know, How to grow tulips by March 8!! Watch a video about how the bulb is planted in water.
Tulip - a symbol of perfect love and at the same timeShort-term, passing beauty. We give you one more wonderful device that will reduce the time spent on the appearance of a magical garden in your house! Buy in the store bulbs of tulips in the ground, which have not yet bloomed, take them out of the earth and gently wash.
Trim the roots of the bulbs and place them in a glass vase in the same way as described above. Soon they will bloom and please the eye!
I wish you a spring mood on your mind, regardless of the weather outside!