Scratch on shoes
Everything is temporary, including things that weUse. They prove every day to their owners: nothing lasts forever, it is necessary to reconcile with this. All we can do is to try hard, so that the best moments of life last, and beautiful objects serve us longer.
Scratches on leather shoes, On bags and furniture arise unexpectedly. Like, use it carefully ... it's okay if you notice an unpleasant defect on your favorite thing. Sad if you do not try to fix it!
There are some tips that magicallyWill help restore the damage to the skin. Save them! It is possible that you will look more closely at the boots and notice the inexorable traces of time on their surface ...
Scratches on shoes
How to be, if the leather shoes appeared not just a scratch, but a real tear? It turns out, with the help of nail polish or superglue, the problem is eliminated incredibly easily.
How to remove a tear on leather shoes
- Put on a match or toothpick lacquer or superglue.
- Blurring the problem area from the inside.
- Press a piece of cloth glued area, hold 3-4 minutes, so that the leather film is well adhered to the skin.
- If there is a scratch, fill it with superglue yettime. Then apply to the damaged surface several layers of paint, suitable for color. Acrylic paints are suitable for this purpose. Ready, no trace left!
How to remove a scratch with a wax
- A deep scratch on leather shoes can be removed with the help of wax or paraffin.
- Wax a wax or paraffin and accurately put on the damaged skin.
- When the wax solidifies, thoroughly wipe the area with a flannel cloth and cover the problem area with a shoe polish.
Leather furniture, alas, is also often damaged. Restoration of leather furniture Recalls the process of restoring shoes, but here there are tricks!
How to Remove a Scratch on Leather Furniture
- Apply a little scratch and a little bit of olive oil around it. It is important to do this in a circular motion, smoothly and gradually.
- Let the oil soak and dry completely.
- If the scratch has not disappeared, apply the following trick! First, apply olive oil to the injured area of the skin. Then moisten the cotton cloth with a little water and attach the cloth to the scratch.
- Place a warm iron on the cloth: the heat effect will help the oil penetrate the skin deeply and thus "heal" the scratch.
- To disguise the damaged place finally, apply a cotton swab on the problem zone shoe cream of the appropriate shade. Remove the rest of the cream with a sponge.
How to remove a scratch on lacquer shoes
- Dissolve a mild soap in warm water, rub a soapy solution with a scratch on the patent leather shoes.
- Wipe the product dry and completely dry.
- Apply a nail polish, suitable for the color, to scratch. One layer will be enough.
Lacquered shoes are gentle, and can be easilyTo appear cracks. To prevent defects, you should take good care of it. Never three lacquered shoes with a stiff brush, and do not expose too high or low temperatures.
If the shoes get wet, immediately wipe it with a dry cloth. It is also recommended to wipe the patent leather shoes once a week Vaseline or glycerin, Applied to the sponge. This will prevent the appearance of scratches and cracks!
This is a detailed instruction for removing scratches on leather products. After watching this video, immediately want to go to bring your things in order.
Give a second life to things - this is creativity! Give useful recommendations to your friends, they will certainly be grateful.