Than fish oil in capsules is useful
An old, slightly forgotten medicine called "fish fat"Is experiencing a new boom these days. This is not surprising, because recently a very healthy way of life is very popular, which includes not only exercise, but also proper nutrition.
Fish oil is available in two dosage forms- liquid and capsules. The first at a price much cheaper, but it has a taste and smell, the attitude to which is not all positive. So many people prefer to buy fish oil in capsules. Redaction "so simple!" Tell you what is the use of fish oil in capsules and how to use it.
Than fish oil in capsules is useful
Fish oil composition Is a mixture of various glycerides,Its main component is oleic acid, then slightly less palmitic and polyunsaturated acids of omega-3 and omega-6. All other elements are present in small quantities.
Omega-3 fatty acids When in contact with air very quicklyOxidize, and the products containing them become unsuitable for consumption. Gelatin capsules protect acids from oxidation, which prevents the product from deteriorating and increases the shelf life of the product.
Useful properties of fish oil
- About the benefits of fish oil says the content in it Vitamins A and D. Vitamin A improves growth and reproduction of cellsSkin, mucous membrane, visual pigments. Thanks to the presence of these vitamins, fish oil is very useful for hair, nails, and skin. For women it is especially necessary.
Vitamin d reduces nervous excitability, a tendency to cramps calf muscles, promotes the penetration of calcium and phosphorus into the cells, so doctors are so often advised to give it to children.
We have a wonderful face mask recipe From wrinkles and age spots: Mix thoroughly 1 tsp. Fish oil and the same amount of honey to a uniform consistency. Apply on face for 30 minutes. Wash the mask with a decoction of chamomile and let the skin dry naturally.
- Polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids - this is the most valuable that is included in this product. They prevent development Diseases of the cardiovascular system, Reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol and soMost reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, improve blood circulation, reduce thrombosis, have beneficial effects on the heart, prevent the occurrence and development of arrhythmia.
Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the risk of diabetes, without them, the formation of cell membranes, the creation of connective tissue and myelin sheath of nerve fibers.
- Fish oil helps to burn saturated fats. So many nutritionists recommend eating fish oil to fight overweight.
Australian scientists conducted an interestingExperiment: people who took 6 grams of fish oil daily and exercise for 45 minutes with physical exertion improved lipid metabolism compared to those who took sunflower oil. Exercises and Fish oil intake Helped to reduce body fat.
- Fish oil significantly improves brain activity and its ability to learn. So a capsule of fish oil a day is the best prevention Senile dementia.
- This product is widely used among bodybuilders, because it is a Regular fat, Which guarantees the athlete the acquisition of resources for further muscle growth in the form of vitamins and trace elements and does not have a harmful effect on health.
- Gynecologists recommend taking fish oil in painful menstruation and with complications during the period of gestation. Men, he protects against prostate cancer.
Of course, the benefits of fish oil is undeniable, but if you are strongly prone to allergic reactions, be sure to consult before using the drug with your doctor.
Specialists also Do not recommend Use fish oil for cholelithiasis andUrolithiasis, pathologies of the thyroid gland. If your body has a high content of calcium and vitamin D, you should also refrain from taking fish oil.
Use fish oil in capsules, followingInstructions: usually 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day during meals. Take them a one-month course 1-3 times a year. Do not eat fish oil on an empty stomach - it can cause digestive disturbances. It is important: do not take cod liver oil at the same time as other multivitamin complexes.
Also try to include as much as possible in your diet such fish as salmon, salmon, trout. These fish are a source of omega-3 fatty acids and Digestible protein.
We wish you good health! Do not forget to share useful information with your friends!