Theft of children
Social networks are already tightly integrated into our lives. Because now you can communicate with close people, even if they are on another continent, and learn a lot of useful information. But there is one big mistake that many users make and pay for it the most valuable - Safety of their children.
Internet and children are not always a successful combination. Many parents post in social networks photos of their descendants or videos with their participation. This is very touching, especially when children look cute or perform some kind of amusing action. But, except for your relatives and friends, these photos can be viewed by intruders ... about all the dangers of laying out Children's pictures In social networks the editorial board will tell you "so simple!".
Theft of children
Very often there is such a situation: Your baby is waiting for a solemn event, you collect it, make a beautiful hairstyle and, of course, you capture this moment in the form of a picture on your phone. Most likely, you will share this photo with your friends in the social network.
The first unpleasant phenomenon in this situation is the presence on the Internet of a huge amount People with mental disorders, Using photographs of children to demonstrate their erotic fantasies. Find and punish them is very difficult.
Every day on the Internet is gaining popularity a terrible trend - Digital kidnapping. It is the deliberate kidnapping of children's images from social networks and the subsequent use of them as their own.
For example, in a social network instagram people who borrow pictures of other people's children create separate profiles for participation in role-playing games. You can find them by the #babyrp, #adoptionrp, and #orphanrp hashtags.
If you click on the links, thenYou will find hundreds of thousands of pictures of charming smiling children with invented descriptions of how old they are and who their mom, dad, how and where they play, what they like and what not. Not very nice to see his child there ...
Sometimes scammers go even further. They create a profile on behalf of the child or spread out his image on different portals and sign it with compassionate signatures: "I am an unhappy orphan. I dream of finding myself a loving family ". Then under the pictures of the child there are comments of potential adoptive parents, the same players.
And when there are real Shelter a child For a round sum of money, they begin to track him down. This is very easy to do, because often parents indicate the place where the photo was taken or at what event the child is going to go. And this is very scary, because one day it may happen that you will scream to look for your blood in the garden or school and you will not find ...
How to avoid danger
- Try not to publish photos of children on social networks or reduce it to a minimum. Especially it concerns those photos on which children are depicted without clothes (during bathing, breast-feeding).
- Limit the access of strangers to your page and especially to photos. Share them with their loved ones in private messages or on specialized secure portals.
- If you can not refuse accommodationPictures of the child online, at least do it wisely. Do not sign the photo with the full name of the offspring, do not indicate the garden or school in which he walks or places of his frequent stay. Avoid what you can give Location of the child in real life.
- Place all watermarks on all images. They can be registered in any photo editor or with the help of a special application for smartphones.
- Ask family members and friends to follow these rules and do not post photos of your child without first agreeing with you.
- And the last: do not expose a photo of a child who in the future can embarrass him. Today such images can seem to you simply lovely, and already tomorrow - will become the reason of his experiences.
To everything you need to approach with the mind and remember thatHappiness loves silence. Cases of kidnapping children with social networks often occur, and the police of all countries ask parents to be more cautious. Protect family and share important information with friends!