How to clean pipes
Clogging of sewer pipes Is a common problem that most oftenOccurs in homes where the sewerage and heating systems have been preserved since Soviet times. In one of these houses, namely in the old Khrushchevka, my grandma dwells. Oh, how did she suffer from this problem ...
Terrible smell, frequent blockages and even leaksSewer pipe - all this is so boring to her that most of the time the old woman prefers to spend at the cottage, away from the city. Note the fact that my granny is still that businesswoman. For the duration of her absence she gives for a small amount of money an apartment to students who are not too whimsical in conveniences.
Once, after returning from the dacha, my grandmother was struckThe fact that the toilet was completely free of an unpleasant smell from the sewer. As it turned out later, her then lover used the means that are in every house ...
How to clean pipes
You will need
- 250 g of baking soda
- 100 g white distilled vinegar
- 2.5 liters of hot water
- Old rags of large size
Course of procedure
- Or better, boil the vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Pour 250 g of baking soda into the sewer, then quickly pour vinegar into the sink.
- Immediately after such manipulation, clog the plum hole with a large cut of old rags. The interaction of vinegar and soda will lead to a chemical reaction that will help clear the clogged pipe.
- Leave a mixture of vinegar and soda to act inFor 30 minutes. At this time boil about 2.5 liters of water. After the specified time, slowly pour hot water into the drain hole. In any case do not leach boiling water in the toilet!
This completes the procedure for cleaning the drain. If the first time you did not manage to clean the sewer, just repeat all the manipulations again.
Be sure to share this household trick with your friends - they will be grateful!