Hallway design ideas
The entrance hall is the place from which the acquaintance with the home begins. A stylish and comfortable hallway will set the mood for the interior in general, so do not neglect the repair in this part of the house. Cozy entrance hall Will positively set up every guest who comes to your house, which means that the time spent in the circle of friends and relatives will be unforgettable!
Redaction "so simple!" Shares wonderful ideas, how to transform the corridor in the house beyond recognition.
Hallway design ideas
- Veneer of a perfectionist. The stretched ceiling with built-in lighting will help to achieve an ideal symmetry.
- A brick corridor and laconic bookshelves will appeal to lovers of the interior in the loft style.
- A small hallway should not be overloaded with color and massive furniture. White color visually expand the space, and many built-in shelves will be useful for fans of various knickknacks.
- Wicker decor elements in combination with red and black shades will give the hallway the very French elegance.
- A luxurious corridor with a library.
- Such corridor with circular built-in lighting - elegance itself and impeccable style.
- Try to decorate the front door in red! Red is the color of energy and passion. And yet it is perfectly combined with neutral shades.
- The silence and elegance of the design will be helped by dark pastel colors - brown, beige, delicate gray.
- Such a romantic hallway design will complement the bright carpet!
- The classical hallway in beige tones is perfectly combined with various elements of wood, from floor covering to wardrobe.
- If you prefer discreet colors in the interior, then try to dilute the design with a bright yellow door, for example! Such a bright note will certainly cheer you and your guests.
- From a narrow corridor it is difficult to make a spacious entrance hall. But if you use light colors, remove excess furniture and give preference to full-length mirrors, the result will be stunning!
- If the universe has awarded you a spacious hallway, try to dilute the space with colorful decor elements and pictures depicting nature.
- Such a library will be a wonderful addition to a spacious and bright corridor!
- The chalk board in the hallway design is an excellent solution for families with children.
- Mix classic beige and soft blue, decorate the corridor with wicker baskets and flowers - you get an incredibly cozy corner!
- A small built-in sofa with a lot of pillows and a bookshelf will give your hallway a softness and coziness.
- If you design doorways in a single color scheme with walls, then in this way you can visually increase the space.
- Bright contrasting shades in combination with neutral white will perfectly transform the hallway and set a positive mood for the whole day.
- Non-standard geometric wallpaper in combination with wooden parquet floor - a dull solution for a spacious hallway.
A little creativity and effort - and the hallway will turn into a cozy space that can create a great mood for the whole day!