solution Crystals of potassium permanganate, And in the people simply manganese, are successfully used in everyday life and medicine. It's no wonder my grandmother always tried to stock up with these cherished bubbles with a powder of maroon color ...
And the truth, Potassium permanganate It is familiar to everyone from childhood, but now they forgot about it. By the way, completely in vain, because if used correctly, the tool can help in many everyday situations.
Solution of potassium permanganate
Therapeutic effect Solution of manganese Is due to its strong oxidative, disinfecting and antimicrobial properties, which are based on chemical reactions.
Potassium permanganate is used in traditional and alternative medicine, cosmetology, gardening ... travelers often take the powder with them for disinfection of wounds and drinking water.
For rinsing and treatment of skin lesions (wounds, calluses, cuts, abscesses) is important Correctly prepare a solution of potassium permanganate. For this purpose, approximately 10 crystals are completely dissolved in 1 liter of water. Then the concentration is corrected, starting from the color of the solution: it should be slightly pink.
Remember that a stronger solution can cause a mucous burn. It is especially important to make sure that there is not a single whole crystal left in the liquid: contact with the skin can also cause a burn.
Application of potassium permanganate
- Abrasions, scratches, insect bites, inflammation of theSkin (chicken pox, pimples), at the first signs of the appearance of pressure sores: the skin is wiped with a cotton swab dipped in a pale pink solution of potassium permanganate.
- For the prompt disposal of herpes and stomatitis irrigate the affected areas with a solution of potassium permanganate with a slight hint of color.
- Extensive wounds of potassium permanganate do not work, but the edges - please.
- At the raised sweating of legs or foots do or make trays or basins with a pale-pink solution of potassium permanganate, then use special creams, ointments (paste теймурова, for example). Baths with potassium permanganate Will help with calluses.
- With intestinal disorders, diarrhea suspicion of poisoning A slightly pink solution of potassium permanganate (2 crystals per 200 ml of water) is taken orally. The remedy helps the intestines clean and release toxic substances faster.
- Manganese is indispensable in Horticulture, Because it is effective in combating pests andDiseases of plants. In 0.5% solution (0.5 g of potassium permanganate per 100 ml of water) soak the seeds for the prevention of diseases. They also disinfect the earth to protect young plants from pathogens.
- A weaker solution (1.5 g per 10 liters of water) is used to treat strawberries, strawberries, cucumbers and tomatoes from Powdery mildew.
- With the help of a solution of potassium permanganate can be removed Cat tags With upholstered furniture and carpets. Neutralization of the smell is guaranteed, but there is a risk of leaving spots (it's better to check on an inconspicuous area).
Individual intolerance or allergy may become Contraindications to the use of potassium permanganate. Before using this remedy, it is still better to consult a district therapist.
important! Permanganate is incompatible with the simultaneous use of activated carbon and other easily oxidizable substances. Keep a bottle of powder away from children and easily oxidized drugs that, when in contact with manganese crystals, can ignite.
"so simple!" Advises you to learn the most important thing: provided all the rules for handling manganese are observed, you will always have at your fingertips a safe and useful remedy.
But how do you use potassium permanganate? Share in the comments!