Ideas for the design of a small bathroom
The bathroom is rarely large in size. But it needs so much to fit in addition to standard sanitary ware: towels, bathrobes, care products and cosmetics. And this is not the whole list.
The best in the world are the bathrooms of Japan. They are multifunctional and well equipped technically. Redaction "so simple!" Appreciated several Japanese Ideas for the bathroom, Which he hurries to share with you.
Small bathroom design ideas
- Very convenient to put retractable Sink Faucet. So it can be used not only for washing hands, but also for bathing a child or pet.
- It is good to make a grate for draining in front of the bathroom. So you do not have to dunk the water, which will result in the bathing process. And the neighbors certainly will not flood!
- Cosmetics can be stored on a magnetic board. Very convenient, and thus you can free the shelf for other accessories.
- How often we overlook the place near the toilet. Agree, it's much better.
- Keep wadding sticks, disks and, for example, a removable soap in beautiful jars. So they will not steam out and moisturize. In addition, it looks very nice.
- Although Japan is a rich and high-tech country, but practicality and economy are the hallmark of its inhabitants. If your washing machine is in the bathroom, then this trick is for you.
Do not empty the bath after bathing, but perekinIn it a hose that pumps water for the stylalka. And when the machine has to rinse things, then plug the hose to the pipe with clean water. It is very convenient for owners of private houses that are not connected to the central sewerage system.
- Above the bathroom can be located not only a small shelf, but a whole locker.
- If you prefer to store curtains and a hairdryer in the bathroom, then you can borrow this idea. Places will not take much, and most importantly - they will not get moisture.
- Another great idea is the use of the locker door.
- And yes, in Japan, no one spends a lot of time twisting the cranes to get the right temperature. For this there is a special device.
The Japanese always go one step ahead, so they haveThere is much to learn. These are just a few ideas that are ideal for our everyday life. We give you a video in which you can see how the Japanese use the bathroom.
Equip your bathroom with practicality and beauty! Share your ideas with your friends!