Have you ever had such a thing that you tried a dishIn a restaurant, found his recipe afterwards, cooked it, but it did not turn out so delicious at all? And it's not a matter of special products, because you bought the best. The secret is in simple tricks, which are often used by the chef.
Redaction "so simple!" Will reveal to you 15 brilliant Culinary tricks, Thanks to which you can cook like in a restaurant.
- If you use a raw onion in a dish, then soak it in ice water. It will become less acute, and most importantly - will not leave a bad aftertaste.
- If you bought too strong coffee, whichHas a very bitter taste, do not get upset. Before brewing add a pinch of salt and a little cinnamon to it. This trick will give your drink a softer taste and divine flavor.
- If you make a salad of fresh juicy vegetables, salve it before you fill it. So you will not get a soup instead of a salad.
- So that the meat had a silky texture and cooked to the measure, the fields cut into slices with a mixture of cornstarch and egg whites. This trick will help you prepare a very juicy and Tender meat, Which will melt in the mouth.
- To cook the perfect pastry without a prescription,Mix an equal amount of flour and sugar, and eggs should be taken as much as oil. Only take into account that we do not mean the volume of products, but their weight. The maximum difference in the ratio of eggs and oil can be 20%. So it's useful to stock up on the kitchen scales.
- Always add a little salt to the baking dough. Only half a teaspoon can enhance the taste of other ingredients and spices. You can use absolutely any type of salt.
- Add a teaspoon of peanut butter or mustard to the sauces so that they have a more pronounced flavor and aroma. It is especially good to apply this trick if the dish needs to be stewed.
- If you are tired of fried eggs, and with poached eggsYou do not want to bother, then this trick is for you. Break the eggs into a saucepan or pot, as if you're going to fry them, but instead of vegetable oil, pour water in and put the sauté pan on the fire. In the end you will get perfect eggs with liquid yolk.
- Add some vodka to the pie dough. After baking you will get a very crispy layered crust. Do not be afraid, during cooking, the alcohol evaporates, so that the taste of baking, it does not spoil. You can add brandy or rum to give pies piquancy.
- If you like to make cold tea with fruit, add a pinch of soda to it. It neutralizes the tannin in tea.
- Another trick to get the perfectFried meat. Soak raw meat with a napkin so that it is dry, salt and put it in a frying pan without cluttering it. Take into account that it should be already well warmed up. Use a better griddle in stainless steel or cast iron.
- Add a little minced breadcrumbs to minced meatballs. So they will better keep the shape and turn out slightly crispy.
- Always preheat or cool the dishes to serveOn the table to the temperature of the dish. The oven and refrigerator will help you in this, respectively. Especially this cunning saves when you cover the table for guests: so the food will last longer to maintain its original temperature and taste.
- Make chili sauce more dense will help you crushed chips if you do not have corn flour at hand. To make this sauce, mix flour (chips) with beer first, and then add the pepper.
- Add a little Cornstarch In scrambled eggs or omelets, so that they are more airy and tender. In addition, such a trick will save the dish from burning.
These little secrets can greatly improve the level of your culinary skills. Do not forget to share with your friends!