How to remake a T-shirt
A tissue marker and decorative napkin - that's all it takes to To change an ordinary T-shirt In the original blouse.
How to remake a t-shirt
No extra effort. Only 5 minutes of your time. Without washing, ironing and sewing machines. So, let's get started!
You will need
- Marker for fabric
- Decorative napkin
- double sided tape
- Take a suitable T-shirt. Color and size choose yourself.
- Take a napkin with a carved, lace edge. The lace pattern will be duplicated on your T-shirt.
- Place the napkin where you plan to apply the picture.
- Cut a bit of double-sided scotch. Attach them a tissue to the fabric so that it does not move.
- Mark a small triangle on a napkin.
- Cut out the triangle to mark the cutout on the T-shirt.
- Using a napkin as a stencil, apply a pattern on the fabric.
We with you have solved a question, What to do from an old T-shirt. In fact, this method can be used for Decorating bags, Summer sneakers, backpacks, jeans. Include your imagination and create, and tell your girlfriends where these ideas come from!