How to sew home slippers
How often do you see your neighbors? Let me guess: glimpse on the staircase? Here I did not speak to anyone before, until an amazing woman who had just moved to our house met with me ...
It was about 3 am when I heard a loudKnock on the door. It turned out that a pipe broke through at the newly minted neighbor. She lived in an apartment alone, and there was not a number of men who could solve this problem. My husband did not lose his head, took out the necessary tools and blocked all the cranes.
Since then she often calls me to chat withA cup of tea. And on this weekend I went to visit her and saw a sewing machine on the table. It turned out, the hostess sewed a very unusual product ... I had the impudence and asked to hold a master class.
How to sew home slippers
These patterns will help you sew the wonderful slippers. If necessary, you can change the size of the parts.
You will need
- Shoe soles (preferably washable)
- Silicone coated fabric
- sewing machine
- Print the pattern and cut out all the details indicated on it. Should be 4 pieces for the top of the shoe and 6 details for the sole. If necessary, trim the shoe insole according to the shape of the sole.
- Bend a detail from the flannel face-down inside. Make the seam as shown in the photo.
- Place on top of the part with silicone-coated synthetic rubber insole.
- Connect and secure the resulting sole with the top detail as shown in the photo (use pins for this). Stitch the seam, sewing the sole to the top, then turn the product over to the front.
- The same procedure is repeated with details of fleece for interior decoration.
- Put the inner slippers in the outer (frontSide to each other). Make a seam along the outer edge of the product. Do not forget to leave a hole in the area of the heel not sewn, so that you can place a rigid insole.
- Turn out the almost finished sneakers on the front side andClose the secret hole with an opening for eversion. Make a neat seam along the top edge of the product, having deviated from the edge by 0,6-0,7 cm, this is necessary to pass the elastic in the sneakers.
- Insert a rigid insole into the sneakers and close the hole in the heel area with a machine seam.
That's all, charming room slippers are ready! They can be decorated with small fabric flowers, as well as beads and beads.
Do not forget to share with friends this stunning idea, let them also be inspired by an excellent master class!