How to spend time with a child
Children can please us, upset, worry, cheer ... in any case they are our inspiration for life. So that Raise a child With a capital letter, you need not only to give it toAll sorts of circles, but also to allocate time for joint hobbies. Only so you can find out what attracts the interest of your blood, and what is now disturbing and many other useful information.
In addition, the current time of technology and the Internet selects a lot of time for the child for things that do not develop him at all: social networks, endless cartoons and games. Redaction "so simple!" Has prepared for you 20 ideas for entertaining pastime with the child, which he will definitely like.
How to spend time with a child
- Write a letter with a child to someone from your friends or relatives. Let him draw in it or describe a special moment of life. Just do not forget to send an answer.
- Stick together the figures from the dough and place them in the oven. Then paint them. Take home a special place, which will serve as an exhibition hall for young talents.
- Wake up your child in the morning, take a couple of goodies and set off to meet the sunrise in a beautiful place.
- Collect complex puzzles together. Only choose the picture or characters that your child will like.
- Play relatives and friends on the phone. Just make sure that the child does this for fun, and not with anger.
- Write fascinating stories. Let the child write one phrase, and the other one, and so on until an interesting story turns out.
- Plant a tree or flowers with the child. And also let there be a plant that belongs only to him, and let him take care of him.
- Create a message of time. Let the kid hide in the bottle a clipping from the newspaper, a photo or a flash drive with a photo, some kind of desire. And you can open it, for example, in a year.
- Take a map of your neighborhood and come up with an interesting quest. Then go along with the child in search of adventure.
- Arrange a joint repair of any breakage. This is especially true for those who have a son.
- Let the child himself or with your help write a letter to himself after 10 years. Just imagine what kind of warm memories he will have when he reads it after this time!
- Cook together something delicious or arrange dumplings party.
- Construct a contest. Decide with the child, what picture you will draw or copy. Then let the result be evaluated by another parent or grandmother with grandfather. The winner (child) will get prizes.
- Gather in the next town. Arrange for a cognitive excursion.
- Turn on karaoke and sing. It's fun, and relaxing.
- Study the starry sky. Even if you yourself are not an expert in astronomy, there are many mobile applications that will help in this matter. Just put a smartphone on the starry sky, and the program itself will tell what kind of constellation it is.
- Set up a scientific experiment. On the Internet is full of interesting videos on how to do it.
- Make up Family tree of family. Cut out the photos together and glue them. Also tell the child the origin of your family name.
- In good weather, go together on a bike tour. And in a bad game with a child in a few board games.
- If you are so busy with business man thatYou work even at home, try to turn your activity into an entertaining game. Sit the child next to him, and let him play the role of your assistant or companion. Here you have a joint pastime, and business.
Here in such simple things you can find joy,Giving yourself and the child a good mood and pleasant memories. At an early age, active activities very well affect development, because in this period of life it is better to observe the environment than to learn about it from the Internet.
Give the child a happy childhood, and do not forget to share ideas with your friends!