Filter for vacuum cleaner with your own hands
Buying household appliances - very responsibleprocess. You need to take into account a lot of nuances, so as not to get trapped. But many people are involved with negligence in this procedure and, as a result, remain unhappy with the purchase.
Today we will show you an amazingMaster class, in which our compatriot modernizes the vacuum cleaner with a modest capacity of 1500 watts. His friends bought this device and almost did not use it because of weak traction. Our master suggests to improve a small vacuum cleaner, adding to it water filter. That's what happened as a result!
Vacuum cleaner for own hands
You will need
- Aluminum pan
- Foam rubber
- plastic bottle
- Metal adapter
- Corrugated hose
- Replace the dense filter with foam rubber.
- Cut the bottom of the aluminum pan and drilled the rest of the 3 holes as shown in the photo. Attach the saucepan to the body of the vacuum cleaner with self-tapping screws.
- Make a few holes around the neck of the plastic bottle.
- Put the bottle in a saucepan and pour a half-liter of water into it.
- Place the metal adapter in the exhaust connector of the vacuum cleaner and secure it with screws.
- Connect one end of the hose to the adapter, and another one into the bottle.
Agree, amazing design! A detailed master-class on creating a water filter for a vacuum cleaner, see this video.
If you were inspired by this original idea for home, be sure to share the article with your friends!