My grandfather is an avid beekeeper. This is the business of his life! The grandfather always approaches to work with imagination and receives absolutely unusual results. Grandpa knows all the secrets of his craft ... he shared with me an invention that brings a big profit to our family every year.
See what a wonderful hive can be doneFrom cans. It can be successfully placed on a small summer residence. Due to its compactness and economy, such a beehive will suit everyone who has long wanted to acquire a bee swarm.
Beehive own hands
You will need
- Sheet of plywood (thickness 10-15 mm)
- 12 cans of the same size (800-1000 ml)
- Screws of medium size
- Stain for wood (dark)
- Jig saw
- before How to make a hive, Prepare the necessary tools. We take a sheet of plywood. With a pencil, we mark 12 points at an equal distance. From each edge we retreat 10 cm. You should get the same markings as in the figure.
- Take a jigsaw and cut out round holes in the intersection of lines. Banks should fit tightly into them.
- On the perimeter of the plywood we fasten the frame with the screws. It is also necessary to strengthen the hive with slats from the inside, so that the structure does not sag under the weight of honey.
- We have the hive box below. Attach frame for cell. Then cover the structure with a sheet with holes for the cans.
- We paint the design with stain and install cans.
- The hive is ready! And if you still put the ready-made honeycomb in a new house, the bees will put honey directly into the jars.
For experienced beekeepers Beehive Became a real find. Try to make such a miracle with your own hands. Do not forget to share this useful article with your friends!