Culinary wisdom Our mothers, grandmothers, aunts and just relativesWomen can not be underestimated. They share with us the most important and necessary advice. This article presents a selection of kitchen tricks, which I managed to master thanks to my closest and wise experience mistresses. I am proud to share this knowledge with readers "so simple!".
- So that the dumpling dough becomes more airy,It is necessary to turn a simple trick: at the moment when dumplings begin to boil for the second time, you should add a cup of cold water to pan 1. You need to do this gradually, pouring water in a thin trickle. This trick will allow the taste qualities of the test to fully open.
- Preparation of steak is better to begin with its lateral part, where there is a fatty layer. Melted fat will give the meat juiciness and give a wonderful aroma.
- Store spices and spices in a dark cool place, and not on a shelf near the stove. Excessive humidity, bright light and heat lead to the fact that the spices lose a rich flavor and taste.
- Before you begin to fry the meat, it is necessary to get wet with a paper towel. Excess moisture simply turns the frying process into quenching and deprives you of a ruddy crust.
- To cut thin, thin pieces of bacon or prosciutto, place the meat for 15 minutes in the freezer.
- It costs not to be stingy and buy 1 bottle of quality olive oil. Just a few drops of this product will transform the taste of meat, fish, salads and dishes from the dough.
- To get a stunned mashed potatoes is to turn a simple trick: boiling a small amount of potatoes, you need to drain the water and put the potatoes back into a hot pan.
Then close the lid tightly and wait 5 minutes. The result is a soft and beautiful texture of mashed potatoes, and butter and cream are easily absorbed.
- Before preparing meatballs or meat loaf, you should try the mince for taste. Form a small cutlet, fry it, try it, and then adjust the amount of seasonings and spices.
- Before buying meat or fish, do not be afraid to ask the seller to show the product closer. It is necessary to smell and evaluate the freshness.
- It should be remembered that recipes are just a guide for preparing a dish. If you want to replace an ingredient, do not deny yourself the pleasure!
Share with your friends these tricks - they will be delighted with practical advice! And also do not forget to tell us in the comments about your culinary tricks ...