Audrey Hepburn's Life
It seems that this beautiful woman does not need any introduction at all. Audrey Hepburn - an icon of style, a real beauty and a man with a capital letter. She was loved for her kind heart and infinite mercy. Not for nothing that this wise woman admires to this day!
Redaction "so simple!" It offers to recall the brightest and most Motivating statements This outstanding personality.
Life of Audrey Hepburn
- I believe that happy girls are the mostBeautiful. I believe that the best way to burn calories is to laugh. I believe that tomorrow will be a new day, I believe in miracles. I'm a lucky woman.
- That the lips were beautiful - just saybeautiful words. That the eyes were beautiful - look for only good people. So that the figure was slim - share food with the hungry. So that the hair was beautiful - let every day they play a child.
- I am proud that I was engaged in a business that bringsPleasure, creates beauty, awakens conscience, causes compassion and, perhaps most importantly, gives millions the opportunity to relax from such a cruel world.
- Sexuality is what is hidden insidewomen. Sexuality is implied, and not put on public display. Sexuality is not just about size. I do not need a bedroom to prove my femininity. I can be sexy, just tearing apples from the apple tree in the rain.
- I remembered that since childhood, nobody was needed, and all my life I doubted that it could be different. Chocolate was my only love, and he never betrayed me.
- If you need a helping hand, know: you have it - your own. When you are older, you will realize that you have two hands: one to help yourself, the other to help others.
- For confidence go with the knowledge that you are not alone.
- All my life my mother taught me that a person should be useful. She was sure that giving love is more important than getting it.
- Love is the most valuable contribution: the more you give it, the more it is born in you. If everyone understood this, how much easier it would be to live!
It seems, these wise words should be shared with friends!