Clothes with prints
Prints remain at the peak of popularity inWorld of fashion. There is no woman who does not have a bright thing with a drawing in her wardrobe. But most fashionistas are lost when it comes to combining such outfits. Because you want to look bright and interesting, but it's feminine and elegant.
Of course, choose a pattern that will not only not emphasize the shortcomings of your figure, but also will be able to bring to the forefront its dignity - the whole art. Redaction "so simple!" Will acquaint you with the main rules of fascinating science, whose name - Combination of prints.
Clothing with print
Combining clothes with drawings, making mistakes easily - most prints are self-sufficient, and any wrong combination will look not so much creative, as discouraging. Most Main rule: Determined with their color and type of figure.
Loving yourself is good, but you need to be honestEvaluate all their shortcomings, in order not to underline them. Also, if you are not sure of any combination, then do not wear more than two things with patterns.
Rules for combining prints
- Before starting to puzzle, does thePeas with flowers or zebra with a leopard, try to mix prints from one family. For example, take strips of different kinds. But here there are some nuances. Identical prints must differ significantly in size. For example, if you put a skirt in a large pea, then it is logical to choose a blouse, t-shirt or top in small peas.
- The fact proved in practice - Prints on fabrics Different textures are combined easier and more profitable. Excellent translucent summer fabrics in tandem with dense autumn-winter variants will look fine: cotton and tweed, silk and leather, chiffon and velvet.
- One of the most common prints thatThere is in the wardrobe of every woman - floral. The most pleasant thing in this drawing is that it is a win-win with any other! So with this pattern you do not have to puzzle for a long time, just add it even a cage, at least a strip, even a dangerous leopard. The main thing is to choose a pattern that will not fill.
- Separately I would like to note the use ofAnimal prints. They attract attention not only to the figure, but also to the image as a whole. Therefore, in order not to look vulgar and not to create the image of a certain "hunter", supplement the animal print with clothes of tranquil colors. eg, leopard print Harmoniously and freshly looks in combination with the strip. Put on a thing with an animal pattern on that part of the body that you want to emphasize.
- If you do not want to be like the leader of a tribe,With care choose accessories. If the pattern prevails in clothing, then the supplements should be restrained. For example, a bracelet made of silver is ideal for a dress with a snake print. And with a light floral pattern will look good monochrome silk handkerchief or frivolous hat. The image must be complete.
- Simplicity of style is one of the most importantRules, which does not allow to turn into a clowness. Choosing things with bright prints, pay attention to the style. It should be extremely simple. Attention can only attract one feature of clothing.
- Play on contrast. This technique is more suitable for advanced fashionistas, as it requires skillful work with color and, if necessary, with a color wheel. The idea is that prints are close to each other in spirit, and colors, on the contrary, work on contrasting combinations.
Also remember that any outfit should beRelevant. Even if you come to the official reception in a colorful blouse and skirt in polka dots, which are combined just perfect, no one will appreciate it and will not understand. Combine clothing with the mind, given these rules. And do not forget to share useful information with your friends!