The human papilloma virus is the causative agent of HPV infection, which equally affects both men and women. Growths on the skin In the form of papillae - a fairly common phenomenon and is manifested in many of us.
There are more than 100 varieties of this dangerous causative agent of infection, but the most notable are the papillomas caused by viruses with high oncogenic risk!
Redaction "so simple!" Will tell you what is the danger of such a disease and how to protect yourself and your relatives.
Revealed about 100 types of the papilloma virusRights (HPV). Some affect the skin, and some attack mucous membranes, including internal and external genitalia. There are papillomaviruses with low oncogenic risk and high. The latter, when ingested, can trigger the onset of cancer.
Especially this viral infection Is dangerous for women!! Every patient with cervical cancer has papillomavirus in the body.
What should I do to protect myself and my loved ones from the consequences of this terrible infection? These facts just need to know everyone!
- The virus is spread by both diseased people and carriers without obvious symptoms. VPC is located On the skin and mucous membranes, in saliva, semen andUrine. The virus enters the body through microtrauma on the skin or mucous membranes. In addition to the sexual way of transmission, the virus spreads through the everyday way. It's kisses, and common towels, and utensils.
- Children can get infected Through towels or other items that the sick adult used, after bathing in one bathroom with a carrier of the virus or transplacental way, that is, from mother to child.
- It is now proved that HPV is an oncogenic And leads to the development of cancer.
- Genital papillomavirus infection is the most common disease that is transmitted sexually. The presence of this infection plays a huge role in the development of Cervical cancer, As well as several malignant neoplasms of the upper respiratory tract and skin.
- The incubation period can last from several months to several years, which makes early diagnosis and treatment very difficult.
- among women After 30 years The frequency of detection of the virus is significantly reduced, but the frequency of dysplasia and cervical cancer increases.
- The DNA of the human papilloma virus can be functionally inactive and Intensify under the influence of Hormonal disorders, smoking orDiseases of the genital herpes virus. The risk of catching HPV infection increases with the early onset of sexual activity, with frequent changes of partners or during unhealthy sexual intercourse.
- Despite the fact that most types of the virus are not dangerous, Risk of development Cancer is still high.
- For the detection of HPV in the body use Special HPC tests, Which can identify the virus, as well as determine its type. If the virus is still detected, compulsory colposcopy of the cervix to exclude a hidden pathology.
- Unfortunately, there is no single antiviral drug that would purposely destroy HPV. Treatment of HPV infection is always Integrated.
- Currently there is a special Vaccine for prevention. Vaccination provides reliable protection against certain types of papillomavirus with high oncogenic risk for previously uninfected women.
- In no case do not resort to self-treatment, and at the slightest suspicion, be sure to turn to a specialist!
Remember that prevention is the best medicine!
Share this important information with friends, because they do not joke with health.