The Benefits of a Dandelion
Dandelions are most often perceived asweed. At best, they woven wreaths with children or used for other entertainments. Perhaps you will be surprised, but in many countries dandelions are called Yellow ginseng, Because they have no less useful properties than the real root of life. Dandelions plant whole plantations, and then use them for various medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
Salads, useful jam, healing wine, conservation of inflorescences - this is not a complete list of what can be done from a simple dandelion at home. Redaction "so simple!" Tell you what is so useful about it Plant for health And what can be done from it.
- Heals joints and heals wounds.
- Useful for digestion: normalizes appetite, improves metabolism.
- A dandelion is also useful for the nervous system, it tones and stimulates it. If you have a decay, chronic fatigue, nervous overexertion - a dandelion will help you.
- Removes poisons and toxins from the body, and also removes the consequences of the thoughtless use of medications.
- Dandelion has a choleretic, anthelmintic and mild laxative property.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals. Copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, manganese, vitamins a, c, as well as group b - everything here is present in large quantities.
- Dandelion smooths the surface of the skin and improves complexion, eliminates freckles.
The best time for collecting flowers and dandelion leaves is spring and early summer. Roots harvested in August, September or early spring - the very end of April, the beginning of May. Do not miss this time.
Dandelion healing means
- Treatment of anemia
Mix 3 tbsp. L. Dandelion flowers and 3 tbsp. L. Herbs of the lungwort. Add 2 tbsp. L. Nettle and 1 tbsp. L. Wormwood. Fill all 1 liter of boiling water. Drink 50 ml of this infusion 6 times a day.
- With constipation and bloating
1 tsp. Dandelion flowers pour a glass of water and boil on low heat for 15 minutes. Leave to persist for half an hour. Drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- With hormonal imbalance
Three-liter jar fill with dandelion flowers, add 1 kg of sugar, mix. Insist on the windowsill 3 weeks, filter. The resulting elixir is added to tea instead of sugar for 1-2 tablespoons.
- With skin diseases
1 tbsp. L. Chopped roots, pour a glass of hot water, simmer for 15 minutes, cool and strain. Drink a third of the glass in a warm form for 15 minutes before meals 3 times a day.
- Hair Mask
Pour 200 ml of boiling water 1 tbsp. L. Crushed fresh Leaves of dandelion. The broth is rubbed into the scalp and applied over the entire length of the hair. Wrap your head with a towel and walk for 30 minutes. Then wash your head. This mask strengthens the hair well.
- Jam from dandelion
Collect 500 unblown dandelion inflorescences. Well their wash and leave soaked in cold water for a day. It is better to change the water several times - so all the bitterness will go away. After the specified time, water the slurry, add 1 liter of cold water and boil for 10 minutes. Decoction, detoxify the flowers well. Add to this broth 1 kg of sugar, juice 2 lemons. Simmer for about an hour. Cool and pour into the cans.
Acts as an antipyretic. To improve immunity, it is possible to smear cakes with such a jam, serve them for dessert or pancakes. To taste resembles honey.
I can not believe that we go by this healing plant every day. We wish you good health, and do not forget to tell about the useful properties of a dandelion to your friends!